Education Team, PAWS (425) 787-2500 x257
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: February 19, 2017
Help us share the benefits of feline safety and enrichment while keeping birds and wildlife safe in our communities!
We welcome hearing about your catio! If you live in the greater Seattle area, we'd like to consider your catio for inclusion in this year's tour or a future tour. Simply fill out the Catio Host Applicationbelow.
* Catio hosts must be available to guests for the duration of the tour (4 hours) and should expect 400+ tour visitors.
* A volunteer from PAWS will be on-site at your home to assist with the tour.
* Catios will be reviewed and the selection will be based on parking, catio access and concentrated geographic areas for the tour. A catio host location review will be held on Saturday March 4, 2017 with host locations selected by March 15, 2017.
Steps for submitting your catio for consideration:
1. Catio Host Application: Fill out the form below and submit.
2. Photos: Via separate email, send 2-3 photos Subject line: Catio Host - Your Last Name/City
Email photos to: info@CatioTourSeattle.com
Photos submitted with your application may be used by Catio Tour Seattle for promotional materials including posters, postcards, website, social media and by tour sponsors and media exclusively for the purpose of promoting the catio tour.
CATIO HOST APPLICATION
Do you have a catio? Would you like to be a catio host?
Host a Catio for the Tour